Winchester developed the.270 in 1923. It was released in 1925 with the Model 54 bolt-action. This model was the predecessor to the Model 70. The cartridge had just enough bullet weight to take on any North American big game except the big bears
Features and Benefits of 270 winchester
- Lead core bonded to the jacket for maximum retained weight and penetration
- 0.372 ballistic coefficient
- 130 grains
- 3,060 fps muzzle velocity
- .270 Winchester caliber
- Soft-nose jacketed design delivers energy on target
- 20-round box
- Notches around the jacket mouth provide good upset and ensure rapid and uniform expansion
- 2,702 ft.-lb. muzzle energy
- Number of rounds: 20
- Species: Deer
- Grain weight: 130
What’s in the Box?
- Winchester Super-X® Power-Point® .270 Winchester 130-Grain Rifle Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- Besides you must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, in the same way you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
Moreover for safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Also check your local laws for any other regulations.
Furthermore we recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.